Medsurety & You
Healthcare costs are rising taking a bigger bite out of your income. What if you could reduce your out of pocket costs by saving an average of 30% on your future healthcare expenses? Well, you can with a health savings account from MEDSURETY.
Our HSA was designed for you — putting the power of healthcare financial decision making in your hands
The Benefits of Medsurety
- 24/7 online portal with real-time access
- No fees for online account use
- Convenient mobile app gives you access on the go
- MEDSURETY benefit debit card for easy payment
- Secure, interest bearing FDIC account with market leading interest rates
- Investment options with best in class mutual funds
- No wait reimbursements: Pay yourself using direct deposit to your checking or savings accounts
- Easy to manage electronic deposit schedule: recurring, periodic or one time
- Online self-help tools including calculators, videos and frequently asked questions
- Experienced HSA specialists available to take your call
MEDSURETY offers a mobile app! Download now!
HSA Questions & Answers
Am I eligible?
- You must be covered by a qualified high deductible health plan
- Not claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
- Not covered by any other health plan that covers medical expenses including:
- Your Spouse’s HRA or FSA plan
- Medicare Part A and B
Is an HSA right for me?
Try our comparison calculator to see your potential savings: HSA vs. Traditional Plan Calculator from WexHealth.
How much can I save for future healthcare expenses?
Look at our HSA goal calculator and see how your contributions can grow.
HSA Contribution Limits:
|For single plans||For family plans|
|Contribution Limit 2018: $3,450||Contribution Limit 2018: $6,900|
|Contribution Limit 2019: $3,500||Contribution Limit 2019: $7,000|
There is a $1,000 per year catch up contribution allowed if you are age 55 or older.
HSA Compliant HDHPs can pay for Coronavirus related testing and treatment, without jeopardizing their status!
MEDSURETY is pleased to announce the availability of Health Shopper, an e-commerce website designed around shopping for HSA/FSA eligible items and purchasing via the Amazon.com shopping experience.
The MEDSURETY Mobile App is an example of how key features can be delivered that help consumers use their consumer-driven health account to spend, save, borrow and plan.
Contact A Specialist
While MEDSURETY makes it easy for you to manage your HSA through your mobile app or online account dashboard, our HSA specialists are ready to assist you when you need it.
My employer provides my HSA, FSA, HRA, Dependent Care, Commuter or VEBA Account.
HSA, FSA, HRA, DCAP, and VEBA
Cobra, State Continuation, and Retiree
Personal HSA (not provided by Employer)
Medica Individual and Family Health Plan Member