Medsurety & YOU
What if you could reduce your out of pocket costs by saving an average of 30% on your future healthcare expenses and begin to save for healthcare retirement? Well, you can with a health savings account from MEDSURETY.
Our HSA was designed for you — putting the power of saving and paying for healthcare expenses in your hands
- Lower monthly insurance premiums than traditional plan types
- Contributions in an HSA are a top line TAX Deduction
- Pay for qualified medical expenses with Tax-Free dollars, saving nearly 30%
- Tax-free interest earnings
- You can invest your HSA funds and they grow Tax-Free
- HSA Funds remain with you year after year
- The average American couple in retirement will need $265,000 to cover out of pocket costs. An HSA can help fill this Medicare gap as well as dental, hearing and vision expenses.
Benefits – Medsurety HSA
- Secure, interest bearing FDIC account with market leading interest rates
- 24/7 online portal with real-time access
- Convenient mobile app gives you access on the go
- MEDSURETY benefit debit card for easy payment
- Investment options with best in class mutual funds
- No wait reimbursements: Pay yourself using direct deposit to your checking or savings accounts
- Easy to manage electronic deposit schedule: recurring, periodic or one time
- Online self-help tools including calculators, videos and frequently asked questions
- Experienced HSA specialists available to take your call
MEDSURETY offers a mobile app! Download now!
HSA Questions & Answers
Am I eligible?
- You must be covered by a qualified high deductible health plan
- Not claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
- Not covered by any other health plan that covers medical expenses including:
- Your Spouse’s HRA or FSA plan
- Medicare Part A and B
Is an HSA right for me?
Try our comparison calculator to see your potential savings: HSA vs. Traditional Plan Calculator from WexHealth.
How much can I save for future healthcare expenses?
Look at our HSA goal calculator and see how your contributions can grow.
HSA Contribution Limits:
|For single plans||For family plans|
|Contribution Limit 2018: $3,450||Contribution Limit 2018: $6,900|
|Contribution Limit 2019: $3,500||Contribution Limit 2019: $7,000|
There is a $1,000 per year catch up contribution allowed if you are age 55 or older.
Check out these videos
Why Should I Get An HSA
MEDSURETY Mobile App for Consumers
Benefits Debit Card For Out of Pocket Expenses
Contact A Specialist
While MEDSURETY makes it easy for you to manage your HSA through your mobile app or online account dashboard, our HSA specialists are ready to assist you when you need it.
My employer provides my HSA, FSA, HRA, Dependent Care, Commuter or VEBA Account.
HSA, FSA, HRA, DCAP, and VEBA
Cobra, State Continuation, and Retiree
Personal HSA (not provided by Employer)
Medica Individual and Family Health Plan Member